Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Jackets Again

Lordy, Lordy!  This weather is amazing.  We had a cold front push through last night and the temperatures dropped.  It's 49F out there right now, and I'm glad I didn't put the jackets away.  The weather-weenies are predicting 40F for tomorrow morning and 40F on Saturday morning after another cool front blows through on Friday night.

I'm i the final push for the competition that begins on Friday.  Today I have to do some last-minute shopping, go by the bank, meet with the caterer and do some final packing to get equipment to the competition site.  Tomorrow, we set up and get ready to shoot on Friday morning.

Expect posting to be light over the next several days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't springtime in the sunny South great?
Here in northern Middle TN, it was 80 yesterday; 78 when I was sitting on the porch at 9:00 PM, watching the lightning. This morning , after the front had passed, it was 37.
Screw it, I still wouldn't live anywhere else.
Best of luck with your preparations, PawPaw.
--Tennessee Budd