Monday, April 16, 2018

Getting Bolder

Seen on the Book of Face, it seems that the opposition is getting bolder.  They're  telling us exactly what they want, and the agenda is open for all to see.  Like this little lady in the picture below.


No, sweetie, you're not.  The British tried it in the 18th century, and we made the point.  We'll still make the point.  No one is coming to take away my guns, and from what I see in the picture, the attempt will be short, brutal, and bloody. 

I suspect that she is talkin' trash, but talking trash around here might get you hurt.  Some of us believe that words still have meaning, and a threat is a threat.  I'm glad that they're finally comming out in the open with it, though.

I"m the NRA, and I"m freeom's safest place.

2 comments:

kamas716 said...

2%

That's all it takes. If just 2% of otherwise law abiding firearms owners refuse to comply with gun confiscation, they outnumber sworn law enforcement at all levels and all military personnel.

How many door kickers will there be once the first dozen or so are shot while breaking into someone's house for the only purpose of confiscating firearms?

Jay Dee said...

Better yet. Tell these aspiring gun banners that they will be drafted to be the door kickers. I suspect the enthusiasm for this will evaporate real fast.