Friday, March 02, 2018

Ordered The Knife

Thanks, guys, for all your recommendations.  Of course, being the curmudgeonly, cantankerous sort that I am, I wound up not following any of them.  I started surfing around on Amazon this morning and made an impulse purchase.

The Kershaw Cryo.

At $20.00, I figured I couldn't go wrong.  It's inexpensive enough that if I don't simply love it, I can still order something else and put this one into my spares.  But, I like the blade profile, and I suspect that it will serve me for the next year or so, until I hang up my gunbelt next year.

4 comments:

Mike Silvius said...

Good, now get yourself an EZ-Lap Diamond M to keep it sharp.
http://eze-lap.com/hunting_fishing_outdoor_use/pocket-sharpeners/

freddyboomboom said...

That's one of the knives they are making in China, now.

It's a decent knife, though. I have had one of those for a couple of years.

I'm lucky, their factory is nearby and I go to their factory warehouse sale every year.

Jonathan H said...

Well, you more or less followed my suggestion to get a cheap one ;-)
I'm sure it will hold up for longer than you have left on the job - and if it doesn't, you can get another one and still be less out of pocket than some of the other suggestions.

Old NFO said...

Good choice, and agree with the others, if you don't like it, it's a spare.