Saturday, February 17, 2018

Elegant Sulutions

I spent the day working in the shop with my elder son, my son-in-law, and a church member.  We were welding steel together to make a portable six-lane range for Louisiana State.  This thing has to be lightweight, yet sturdy enough to handle the rigors of wax-bullet shooting, mainly to hold the backdrops.

No pictures because we were totally engaged for most of the day, but we've come up with some elegant solutions that we'll unveil at Louisiana State.  Lightweight, simple to erect, and sturdy enough to hold the backdrop.  The whole thing is made out of 3/4 inch steel tubing.

I'm stoked about the ideas we came up with today, and I'm looking forward to bringing this project to conclusion.  The Cross-BRanded Peacemakers will have a portable range that we can set up anywhere.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Sounds like fun was had! :-)