Saturday, December 23, 2017

The United Nations

Great speech by Nikki Haley, our UN Ambassador earlier this week.  The United Nations General Assembly voted on a resolution that opposes the US decision to move its embassy to Jerusalem



The UN has long made a habit of opposing the United States.   Some have claimed that Ms. Haley was making a "respect my authority" speech.  I don't think that is the case at all.  I believe that Ms. Haley was simply reminding the Assembly that a nation opposes us at its peril.  They either stand with us, or they stand against us, and we're keeping score.

Posting may be light for the next couple of days  The Christmas season is upon us, and my schedule is subject to change at any minute.  I'll check in when I can, but flexibility will be the order of the day. 

Merry Christmas, y'all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEH, so there!!! Ha, I love it!!!! We as a nation should be allowed to do this act according to our laws. Love it. The USA should expect a return on investment; to paraphrase.
Kinda reminds me of my thinking regarding all of the money we spend on welfare.....the tax payers have spent trillions for the welfare strata of society and yet we get no return; all we get is more welfare folks.
One of the aspects of welfare is to move folks out of poverty and into middle class status. But, if all you are doing is feeding the sloth and greed of that strata; and not instilling middle class ethos; then all you will get is sloth and greed and more welfare recipients.
It's about time, the verbage that she is espousing, becomes audible and heard. It's about time that regular folks get a champion for middle class values. I wonder if she is considering a run for president...I certainly would vote for her.

Steve

Anonymous said...

Heh, wow!!!! I swear, I didn't read this before I posted:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/nikki_haley_for_president.html

Steve