Monday, November 20, 2017

Monday Aggravation

I am reminded that Monday comes each week, whether I'm at work or not.  s it turns out, I'm off this week, and Monday has been simply one aggravation after another.

Don't ever try to buy air conditioners during the last week of November.  I went to Lowe's and had them drag two big 25K BTU units to the checkout, then learned that this was a heater too.  I don't want AC/heaters.  I want AC  units.  Tood bad, so sad.  Those are seasonal and won't be  available until spring.  I went to Sears and they had one 25K and one 18K.  I want a matched set.  So, I wound up ordering two 18K units.  They'll be delivered November 30th, which is okay with my construction timeline.

The thing about Lowe's is that they're trying to out-Amazon, Amazon.    And, they suck at it.

Then, I went to my tobacconist, and they were out of my favorite brand.  Really?  Yeah, there should be some on the truck tomorrow.

I may start Happy Hour early today.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Ouch... One of THOSE Mondays...