Monday, September 18, 2017

Tired

After coming back from Kentucky last week (had it only been a week?) PawPaw and Belle have been running wide open.  We have two unfinished pieces of legal business I'm trying to clear up, and Belle's brother was int he hospital.

He's home now, thanks for asking.  But his recovery isn't over.  It's going to be okay, but there is a lot on our plate.

Belle and I took off tonight and went to church.  We needed a little time with our church family.  We go to a Cowboy church, and the folks there are the finest people I've ever met.  Salt of the earth.  Every bit as good as out Cowboy Fast Draw family.

After church, Belle collapsed in the bed, while I finished up some business.  In another twenty minutes, I'll be passed out beside her.    It's going to be okay, I'm just give-out.  And, the alrrm will ring at 5:00 a.m.

No comments: