Saturday, September 09, 2017

Kentucky State - Day 4

Not many pictures today.  The match was run very well, meaning that everyone stayed busy from start to finish.  PawPaw is still alive after seven (7) rounds, which means that I'm in it tomorrow.  With three (3) Xs, I'm bleeding bad and limping, but I'm still in it.

The only picture I took today was of my CFDA pastor, Stainless Steel, who ministers to us when we're on the road.  Stainless is a good pastor, worrying about all of us, and a pretty good shooter.  I haven't come up against him today, but I still owe him an X from a match last year.

Stainless Steel, the unofficial pastor of the Eastern and Southern Territories.
Belle and I are in the room now, cooing off and cleaning up.  The banquet is tonight and we'll meet at a nearby hall to spoof each other and they'll hand out the trophies won already.

Tomorrow, we'll finish the main match.  Then we'll hug necks, shake hands and head toward the house.  I'll try to post some pictures after the banquet tonight.

No comments: