Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Devestation Bleg

Like many of you, I've been following the devastation that is following Hurricane Harvey.  For many of us, it's something we see on the internet, but for the folks in the cross-hairs, it's something they live with every day.

I know, personally, families that are being affected today.  Some of these folks are hurting, and we try to do what we can to help.  If you want to donate, Miss Betty, of the West Texas Rangers, a CFDA club in Odessa, TX, has started a Go Fund Me page targeting the club in Silsbee, TX  I've kicked in, as have others, and if you want to drop some cash in the bucket, it would be specifically sent to folks I know, rather than to a nameless, faceless charity.

The Go Fund Me is here.  Anything is appreciated.  Paw Paw kicked in, because I know that these folks are hurting and that the money will go to folks I call friends, and family.

Thanks, in advance.

No comments: