Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Not Feeling It Wednesday

Reading the news this morning, I've come to the conclusion that I just don't care.

Comey is going to testify before Congress.  Who cares?

The Arabs are squabbling again.  That's news?

Solar activity is down. I thought the science was settled.?

It seems that the entire media is obsessed with Comey, the Reality-Winner-leaker, or the Russian hackers.    I don't care about any of that.  There's not even much at the gunny-sites. (I just figured out, her name is Reality Winner.  I thought she had won something on a Reality show, then got arrested for leaking NSA documents. - - Duuh)

So, we turn to fashion, and find this guy.


I believe I'd open a vein before I'd let that happen.

I think that today would be better spent with my scratch pad, exploring range design.

6 comments:

Goatwhiskers said...

Need eye bleach! Hard to un-see that.

Judy said...

Oh My! It looks like he found the suit jacket to his great-granddad's Zoot-suit, Granny's compression socks, his gym shorts, with Uncle Festus' harlequin clown shirt. Good thing he has his running shoes on, cause someone is going to want 'mess' with him, no doubt.

Yup, I'm tired of the hysteria in the news, too. Just report the facts; I can form my own opinions from there.

Old NFO said...

Umm... Brain bleach, STAT!

Jonathan H said...

The science is only settled when it comes to a Liberal priority; in all other cases it needs more research money to resolve.
Some government research agencies are known for concluding all of their reports with "further study required".

Retired Spook said...

My granddaughter tried to con me into wearing a tutu for the last Warrior Dash we ran. Imagine an old guy, and two teenage girls, running an obstacle course in pink tutus. But I don't think we'd have looked as bad as that poor man!

Old 1811 said...

Hey!!! I didn't give you permission to use my image on your blog!
Where's my lawyer?