Monday, February 27, 2017

Remember Rachel

Remember Rachel Dolezal?  She was the chick, during the Obama era who was president of a local NACP chapter.  Until folks started asking questions and came to the conclusion that not only was she NOT black, but she was pretty much lily-white.  LIfe got tough for Rachel shortly thereafter.  She's on food stamps, nearly homeless, and still white.
"There’s no protected class for me,” the former NAACP branch president told The Guardian. “I’m this generic, ambiguous scapegoat for white people to call me a race traitor and take out their hostility on. And I’m a target for anger and pain about white people from the black community. It’s like I am the worst of all these worlds.”
Naw, Rachel, you're not a race-traitor.  You're confused.  And, trying to obtain victim status when your problem is totally of your own making.
“I do think a more complex label would be helpful, but we don’t really have that vocabulary,” said the former Africana studies instructor. “I feel like the idea of being trans-black would be much more accurate than ‘I’m white.’ Because you know, I’m not white.”
We're pretty sure that you are white, Rachel, and calling yourself a trans-black (heh) is cultural appropriation. (You probably remember that phrase from your "Africana Studiees" days.

Sorry about your problems, Rachel, but you're not a victim, you're not in a protected class, and you're not employable as long as you say weird stuff.  Get a grip, and get a job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute.....I thought that bint was married and had 2 kids!??!? How come her "man" don't step up and provide for the "family"?!?!?!?!
Oh that's right, he is black and black men don't do that! Heh, in the final analysis, maybe she is white; and now she's getting what most black women get!!!!

Steve