Wednesday, December 21, 2016

That Racist MTV Video

So, MITV (remember them) put up this racist "white guy" video, where they presume to tell me that I can do better.  I understand that they've taken it down, but the internet has a long memory.

I watched it yesterday, and frankly it pissed me off.  I've embedded it for your pleasure.  Go ahead and watch it, I'll wait.



Frankly, I'm getting tired of young idiots telling me how I should act.  Just who the hell do they think they are?  Really?  What have they done to improve America?  Short answer?  Not a damned thing.

We'll keep playing that vieo, over and over, to remind you hot tstupid you are.  In the meantime, marry someone, raise a family, educate them, and launch them.  In the meantime (you pathetic assholes), take a look at this map.




You see all that red?  That's us.  That's what Trump won, county-by-county.  Those blue splotches, that's y'all.  Very nearly insignificant in the greater scheme of things.  The leftists and the Social Justice Warriors tend to congregate in those blue splotches, where the rest of us spread out and cover the country.    Yeah, Hillary won the popular vote.  So what?  We won the election that matters.  If you don't like it, too bad.  Learn the rules, and play by them.

In the meantime, sit down, shut up and listen.  The adults are talking now, and you have nothing to contribute to the conversation.  Yeah, I know you're butt-hurt, but that's because you've just been spanked.  It's supposed to hurt.  Get over it, grow up, and make American Great Again.

No comments: