Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Where to Begin?

Got home from training today, started looking at the news.

Representative Alan Grayson (D-FL) says can AR15 can fire 700 rounds a minute.  What a wretched dumbass.  No, Alan, it can't.

Yet another wretched dumbass, Mitch McConnell (R-KY), says he's open to gun control after Orlando.  I'll check with my Kentucky brethren and see if they can jack him up by his stacking swivel?

I see that John Cornyn, (R Texas) is talking with Senator Feinstein about gun control.  He's a senator from Texas.  Has he lost his mind?  I'll have to let my Texican buddies know about this.

On the other hand, though, stopping the Senate's business is not necessarily a bad thing.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

We're living in Bizzaro world... sigh

Mel said...

Yes Cornyn has turned into a RINO.