Monday, June 13, 2016

The Orlando Shooter

It's been 24 hours since I first learned of the Orlando shooting.  I'm not going to use the guy's name, but what is being reported now starts to shed light on who this fellow was.

What do we know so far?

Of course, the anti-gun push is strong this morning. From all indications, the shooter used an AR-15 and a 9mm pistol to commit his carnage.  So, we've got to endure another round of anti-AR nonsense in the weeks and month to come.  In fact, the first thing that came up on my Facebook feed this morning was this atrocity.

I would note, for the record, that the San Bernardino shooting and the Orlando shooting were both the work of jihadis.  I'd also note for the record that neither my AR, nor my friends, acquaintances, and coworkers ARs hurt no-one this weekend.  Yet, rather than worry about violent Mohametans, the liberal press is concerned with America's Rifle.

Denial is a powerful part of mourning, and both the Obama administration and the liberal American press are in full denial this morning.  This wasn't about the rifle, this was about Islamic jihad, come to Americas shores.

Never let anyone tell you that the left isn't out to take your guns.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have firearms to clean and errands to run.

1 comment:

Eaton Rapids Joe said...

"Denial is a powerful part of mourning, and both the Obama administration and the liberal American press are in full denial this morning."

I rarely disagree with you. But in this case I must take exception.

The evidence is that Obama and the press are paid shills, completely bought and paid for. There is no denial going on. They are doing what they have been paid to do, spread frosting on cow-flops.

Zero Hedge just reported that Saudi Arabia committed to fund 20% of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. Only a fool would think that there are not expectations tied to that commitment.

Sure enough, Hillary would deliver a "third Obama term."

Some of the LGBT crowd are getting it. They want to be armed. They see Obama's pious posturing as giving radicals a free pass to victimize them. They want guns and they want to know how to use them.