Friday, April 08, 2016

Finally Friday

It's finally Friday, and thank God for it.  This has been One Of Those Weeks, and PawPaw is tired. Nothing major, just lots of hours.  Hopefully the day will go well and I'll start my weekend at 3:00.

I'll make a couple of quick stops o the way home, then start preparing for Saturday.  We'll get up pre-dawn tomorrow and head for Silsbee, TX for an invitational shoot, a tune-up before the big match in Fort Worth.  Drive home after dark, fall into bed and get ready for Sunday.

We'll do our normal Sunday thing.  I think I'm going to cook burgers on the charcoal pit.  I haven't done that in a while, then my son and I will install a booster pump on the swimming pool.  The booster pump went out last season, and I haven't gotten around to changing it.  This week I acquired the pump, all the fittings, and supplies we'll need.  It should be a fairly straightforward job, and he works around pumps for a living.  Much larger pumps than I use for a small pool, but the techniques should be the same.

It's going to be a busy weekend, but an enjoyable one.  I'll try to take plenty of pictures at the shoot on Saturday.

No comments: