Friday, February 12, 2016

Lone Wolf

It seems this guy walked into a restaurant in Ohio and started hacking people with a machete.
CBS News has identified the suspect as Mohamed Barry, however neither 10TV nor Columbus Police have confirmed the suspect’s name.  CBS News also reports Barry has a Somali background and may have traveled to Dubai in 2012.
Let's review.  The guy is named Mohammed, he has a Somali background, and he may have traveled to Dubai in 2012.  The article doesn't mention it, but I wonder what his religious background was?

If I had to hazard a guess from the limited information in that one paragraph, I'd be pretty safe in guessing that he's one of those Mahometans from the Religion of Piss.   I won't hold my breath waiting for other Mahometans to decry the cowardly attaack.

6 comments:

North Texan said...

Sounds like they need a no machete sign. That should fix it.

Murphy's Law said...

Let's not be hasty...he might have been a Methodist, or a Catholic, or a Buddhist.
On second thought, no he could not have. Had any of that even been suspected to be the case, the media would already be trumpeting it in banner print.

Anonymous said...

Yep; machete free zone and all should be well.

Old 1811 said...

According to news reports, he asked an employee about the owner of the joint (Nazareth Bar and Grill), and upon learning that the owner had immigrated from Israel, he left and returned shortly thereafter with the machete.
Hmmm. If I was a detective (and I used to be one), I might call that a clue.

Old 1811 said...

I misspoke (miswrote?) about the name of the place. It's the Nazareth Restaurant and Deli (not "Bar and Grill"). And according to the same news report I cited above, it had a U.S. and an Israeli flag displayed inside.
Can't think of any possible motive. Can you?

Anonymous said...

Barry, is th a Americanized Barack?
Steve in CA