Sunday, January 03, 2016

Sunday Family Shoot

The day turned off nice, and the grandkids wanted to shoot, so PawPaw set up the electronics on the range, and we shot.  PawPaw spent most of his time running the range or hawkeye-ing safety, but I managed to snap a few photos.


Grandson Zach, vs Grandson Quinton.  Quin comes up to his eye to shoot, but he's still in the 7s.  If I can ever talk him into a little coaching, he's liable to get very quick.  Zach was still shooting in the 6s today.  I thik he's getting the muscle memory.

Son,Matt vs Son-in-law Greg.  They act like brothers because they pretty much grew up together.  Greg was younger son's good friend when they were kids.

It's a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon for a couple of hours, blowing powder smoke across the back yard.  PawPaw feels lucky to be able to do this, to teach the grandkids handgun skills, and play in the back yard with my sons.  It's great fun.

Now, PawPaw is going to relax with a toddy and fortify myself for tomorrow.  I've got to get back in the saddle tomorrow.  The alarm clock goes off at 5:00.

No comments: