Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Family Shoot

It's become quite common, weather permitting, that we shoot wax bullets on Sunday.  The shoot is growing, and we're getting another target so that we can have a regular match.  Today, seven of us shot, and we're happy to announce that my sister Frannie, came over to try her hand at Fast Draw.  I didn't get a good video of her shooting, but I did get a good picture of her with Milady.

That's Milady on the left, and my little sister on the right.  You'll notice they're both strapped, with Ruger Vaqueros.  That's how we roll in my family.  We also strapped up grandson Quinton, for this first go-around in the game.  He's fast as a rattlesnake, but his Dad didn't get his time.  That's a shame, because I believe he would have had a time in under a second.



That's how my family rolls on Sunday afternoons.  I can't wait until we get that second target and can start holding matches.

2 comments:

6ShotsOr5? said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Glad you caught a break in the rain. I'm surprised you didn't need to make a board path back there.

Old NFO said...

Yep, he's quick is right! :-) And before you know it, you're going to be running matches in the back yard! :-)