Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Lighted Target

This came in yesterday, but I didn't have time to assemble or test it.  When I came in tonight, I found that Milady had broken into the box and started assembling it.  So, I finished and tested it.

It's a complete CFDA target system with light, timer, cables, everything we need to get good times in our backyard range.  As soon as we take measurements from this one, we'll build another target and I'll order another set of electronics.  Then we can start holding matches in the back yard.

It's not like we've gotten into this game or anything.

2 comments:

6ShotsOr5? said...

That's cool. I never thought I wanted to do the cowboy thing but seeing all the cool hardware and seeing how hard you have fallen for this is taking a toll on my willpower, not to mention having a good excuse to buy some more Rugers. If you want to lighten the triggers on your Vaqueros in about 2 minutes each with $0, check out Jeff Quinn's poor boy trigger job article on GunBlast.com.

Pawpaw said...

Well, friend, there are several CFDA clubs in Texas. I'm sure that I could put you in touch with someone who would show you the ropes. Texas is a big state, but they're always looking for interested folks, cause there's lots of room for more clubs. We're trying to grow the association right now.

http://www.cowboyfastdraw.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38&Itemid=8