Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Morning Dawg

Sometimes, having a dog is like having a rambunctious three-year-old.  You've got to watch them constantly, because they get into places they know they shouldn't be.

Yesterday morning, the dog and I went out to check the mail.  After I got to the box, I turned to walk back to the house, and the dog thought he'd wander across the street.   He knows he's not allowed in the street, but he figured he could get away with it, before I hollered at him.  "Get back over here!"

That's the dark asphalt street behind him, and the lighter concrete driveway in the foreground.  He's moving fast, still picking up speed.  He knows he's been caught.

He's fully in the driveway now, in a dead sprint.  I couldn't help but chuckle as he headed to the carport door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Beau, you better do what Papaw says. He knows where the best treats are hidden!! Franniedez