Thursday, May 02, 2013

Thursday Thud

If you're looking for big news today, I don't have any.  It's Thursday, and the best political news comes out on the Friday afternoon news dump.

PawPaw's got no insight on anything that's happening today.  The school-house is winding down for the year, which means that every thing they haven't done yet, they're trying to get done in the next two weeks.  I haven't pulled my boots off yet, because in just a few minutes, I've got to strap on my duty belt and go back to the school-house for a talent show.  Oh joy, oh frolic.  I am smitten with the idea.

However, I have been home long enough to re-fill the hummingbird feeders.  Those little hummers are hungry this week, and PawPaw likes watching them buzz around.

Y'all have fun, and play nice.  I'm headed back to the school house.

No comments: