Saturday, January 05, 2013

Aaargh!

I got up this morning, poured coffee, and sat down to check email and start the day.  Somethiing ain't right in my laptop.  It crashed hard.  Very hard.  Started running diagnostics.  Oh, my, this thing is sick, sick.

I'm using Milady's netbook to try to figure out what's wrong with the laptop, but I don't know if there's much hope.  In the meantime, this tiny keyboard on the netbook is giving me fits.

Of course, I have to work a soccer game today, and time is limited.

Just Damn!

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Sorry to hear that, and good luck trying to type on those things...

Rivrdog said...

Same thing recently happened to the gudwife's Fujitsu laptop, which now won't boot Windows properly. It has to go back to Fry's electronics as soon as the clouds quit spitting ice.

This may be an undectable virus, or it may be the result of a Windows FUBAR on an update of W7.