Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Morning Dawg

I missed a good shot last week for the Sunday Dawg. It seems that the dog was supervising activities near the pool, forgot where he was, lost his footing, and fell in the pool. Milady fished him out before I could get my camera. Another lost opportunity for the Sunday Dawg.

I suggested this morning that we re-enact the event. Throw the dog in the pool while I have my camera ready, and record for all posterity his frantic attempts to get out of the pool, then record his pitiful attempt to forget about the whole incident. A re-creation of the event for event for the amusement and edification of my internet audience. Milady objected, so that idea was quickly quashed.


The dog is disgusted with the whole scenario. Doesn't want to talk about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember when Gracie fell into your pool during the hurrican? She still doesn't want to discuss it.

Love, Patty

Old NFO said...

LOL, he 'does' look like he's ignoring you!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! I'm with you, we need a re-enactment....thank of the viewers for goodness sake!!

Riley

Dave O. said...

His Highness does not appear amused.