Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Busy week

Lordy, lordy, is it Wednesday all ready? Where have the days gone.

We're in pure panic mode here at PawPaw's House. We've got a wedding on Saturday, a church wedding with the reception here at the house. The ladies are plotting and planning and doing last minute cleaning, clearing and panic-ing. It's going to be quite the fiesta.

School is busy too. We've started both basketball and soccer season, and PawPaw is well engaged in those activities. Tomorrow night our school is hosting the basketball jamboree, so I'll be at school from 7:00 a.m. till it's over tomorrow night. Then on Friday, the rehearsal supper and on Saturday, the wedding.

My mother's older sister passed away this afternoon, and there will be a funeral in the mix. My thoughts and prayers go out to her children.

I'm told that we're doing Thanksgiving next week. They're not going to postpone it just because I'm busy. If I get a chance, I might do a little hunting, but right now that's iffy.

Life intrudes on us all, sometimes.

No comments: