Monday, June 13, 2011

Retrainer

I've got retrainer this week. Today, Tuesday and Wednesday. For those of you unfamiliar with the term, it's a time when police officers re-do their professional qualifications on such things as required by law. Once a year I've got to be re-certified.

It's a pain in the butt, but I get to network with some good people, some of those folks I only see once a year. In a few minutes I'll be loading my gear into the truck and heading for the training site.

Oh, joy.

1 comment:

Rivrdog said...

Did my LEOSA-04 qual last week with the Clackamas County Sheriff's Training Unit at their new-ish training facility. It seems that their annual retraining was in progress there as well, as they had their public range closed for two of the five days it's usually open, and there were training officers all over the place in there.