Tuesday, June 28, 2011

MIchelle Bachmann

I see that Michelle Bachmann has made it official. She's running for the Presidency of the United States. Good for her. I've been following her for the past several months and I'm pleased that she announced. I like the things she says and I like her approach to government.
The liberals, and to be clear I’m NOT one of them, want you to think the Tea Party is the Right Wing of the Republican Party. But it’s not. It’s made up of disaffected Democrats, independents, people who’ve never been political a day in their life, libertarians, Republicans. We’re people who simply want America back on the right track again.
That's an important distinction to make. I like what I'm hearing from Michelle Bachmann. It's early in the political season and there is a lot of shaking-out to do, but I hope she's got the legs to go the whole distance.

No comments: