Saturday, August 21, 2010

Links and hits

A link from Say Uncle is good for about 800 visits.

He linked on Friday to a blog post on Tuesday and my sitemeter jumped about 800 visits.

I write this blog to amuse myself, to keep in touch with loved ones and to jot down stuff I might want to remember later. It's a journal of what's going on in my life. I check the sitemeter once a month or so from idle curiosity.

This little blog gets about 250 visits a day. When it jumps to over 1000, I start looking at the referral logs.

Interesting.

1 comment:

Bob@thenest said...

Then there are those of us who are here all the time just because. :-)

BTW, my local (Kissimmee, Florida) Sam's Club and Publix Supermarkets have been stocking Ro Tel tomatoes for the last few months. It's as if a light suddenly came on. No more having to drag cans back from New Orleans with me when visiting family.