Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sunday Morning Dawg

The dog takes his leisure on the back porch and sometimes we have conversations about things large and small. Like immigration, or the lack of treats.

In this picture the dog is listening carefully while I build a case against doggy treats. I don't think I've impressed him with my arguments.



He realizes it's a purely hypothetical argument as Milady always keeps some doggy treats in the house. There may not be anything for PawPaw to eat, but the dog will have his treats.

4 comments:

J said...

Both the dawg and Milady know that Pawpaw has a wallet from which he can remove green paper and trade it for Pawpaw treats.

Anonymous said...

Beau says "Haha, no doggy treats, yeah right. We'll see about that" and then runs to Milady.

Patty

Anonymous said...

y'know, with his new haircut he's kinda' cute for a wanna-be (as in, I wanna be a dog when I grow up)

Rivrdog said...

What? No PawPaw treats, with all those fine meat shops in your Parish?

I would think that there would ALWAYS be some Andouille around there, just as there is ALWAYS some sort of decent German sausage around here.

You ARE going to have to cut back on Gulf Shrimp and oysters, though. The commies in Viet-Nam are rubbing their commie paws with glee at the thought of the shrimp disaster.