Friday, April 23, 2010

Busy, again

This week has turned into an endurance contest. It seems that everyone who wants to do anything at the school has scheduled it for this week. Wednesday night was a track meet and I left the school at 9:00 p.m. Last night was a play and I left the school at 10:00 p.m. Tonight is the second curtain of the play. I'm going to leave home in about two hours and expect to be home at about 10:00 p.m. Tomorrow, of course, is prom.

While I'll be home most of the day, we're getting ready for a wedding and the rehearsal is tomorrow evening. I'll help move stuff to the church, cook a brisket, trim and prepare it for serving, then shower, put on my uniform and go to the prom while everyone else goes to the wedding rehearsal. I'll get home midnight-ish tomorrow night, then on Sunday there's church and the annual opening of the pool to coincide with a grandson's birthday party.

Oh, did I mention that our school baseball team is going to the playoffs? Joy! Like there's not enough activities scheduled already.

For the sisters who insist on such things, I promise that I'll have a Sunday Morning Dawg posted.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Paw, I sure hope you're getting overtime or comp time for this! Hang in and enjoy the wedding!