Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Takin' Notes

I see that some of the media is giving Sarah Palin hell for writing notes on her hand. Even Robert Gibbs mocked her today during a press conference.

Hell, I used to know a detective who took notes on his hand. He'd have to go to the copier and make a copy of his notes before he washed up for lunch.

I'm impressed that she can deliver a speech with notes written on her palm. Personally, I'd use 3X5 cards, but whatever works for her. There's another politician of recent note who had to use a teleprompter to speak to a 6th grade class. Another link from the liberal blog Huffington Post.

I like Sarah, and I don't see what the problem is with a public figure taking notes.

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

One more cheap shot... sigh...

Michael W. said...

And I bet you a fat man, (and here he sits) That if Bobby Gibbs cracked wise to that detective, said detective would have slapped knots on Bobby's head faster than he could rub them.

There is something to be said about being old school..........

Windy Wilson said...

I understand that at the speech after that one she had "Hi, Mom" written on her hand. She should write "Buy Teleprompter" on her hand for her next speech.

oyster said...

As the update in your link explains, Obama didn't "use a teleprompter to speak to a 6th grade class".