Thursday, February 11, 2010

Alexandria Indoor Range

I went by the Alexandria Indoor Range today on my way home from work. I had a few minutes to kill and thought I'd go see what the new range is all about.

Nice. Very nice. Ten indoor lanes, five of them programmable, it's set up as a 25 yard indoor range. While I was there, the owners were sorting fired brass and I picked up a bucket (maybe five pounds) of .45 ACP brass for $20.00. There is probably 250 pieces of brass in the bucket, so the price was certainly in line and I didn't have to pay any shipping. (editor's note. It turned out to be 382 pieces of brass. For $20.00)

They tell me they're going to stock reloading supplies, and we talked about the primer shortage. They've got a pro shop and they sell firearms, targets, all manner of shooting goodies.

If you're in the Alexandria, LA area, give these guys a chance to get your business. They're just starting out and I'd like to see them stay in business.

No comments: