Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Morning Dawg

My youngest sister was talking about this meme and said that knowing our house, she tries to envision from the spot I'm taking the photo. I was chasing the dog Christmas Eve after everyone had gone home, trying to get a good photo for Sunday morning. The dawg doesn't like cameras. I think the flash bothers him.

Without further ado, I give you the Sunday Morning Dawg.



Oh! And Sis, just so you know, I completed this post on Christmas morning and scheduled it to post on Sunday morning. That's one of the features of this program.

But, because it's Christmas, I'll post a double Christmas bonus. Here's a picture of the dog with our good friend, Susan.

3 comments:

pattydez said...

You took this one with your back to the TV facing the fireplace. HAH - I know your house!!

Pawpaw said...

No, I took that pic while sitting at the kitchen table, looking toward the living room.

That rug is the transition rug from the dining area to the living room.

Old NFO said...

He did NOT look happy in the top picture... NOT at all :-)