Saturday, December 05, 2009

In the Mail

In the mail today, I found a copy of the latest Alliant Reloader's Guide. I use Alliant powder, and even though I've got some loads that I know and love, it's good to have the latest information at hand. The reloader's guide is free, and you can order it at the site linked above.

Of course, those of us who use computers can find the information online. All the powder manufacturers have the data on the interwebs, but it's good to have the print data on hand.

This little book is going on my bench right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I live to be 1000, I'll never understand why Alliant has no cast bullet loads listed for rifles. I use about three pounds of Unique a year in my rifles shooting cast bullets. I am not unique (pun not intended) in the sport shooting world. Why do they ignore this segment of their customer base?

Maroons.


Gerry N.