Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday night

I got home this afternoon and had nothing planned. Nothing. We're probably going to order pizza later and get into the whiskey.

I was piddling around on the computer and realized that my keyboard was crunchy. Yeah, some of the keys crunched when used. Lots of dirt and crud gets into this keyboard and I haven't blown it out in a while. I powered down the machine and took it out to the shop. Blew it out good with compressed air.

The whole point to this post is to see how the keyboard feels and it feels like it's clean now.

Having your own air compressor is a great asset for lots of tasks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other tool I wouldn't want to be without is my drill press.

Gerry N.

Skip said...

Keyboard -$9,
Putting it up on your target stand- Priceless.