Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday Update

I had business in Natchitoches this morning, so I rode the bike. 100 mile round trip, more or less, and the motorcycle did just fine.

Got home to find that my first father-in-law passed away. He fell in his carport last week and was having some problems, so they took him to the hospital. He was bleeding in his head, and they got to it too late. He passed this morning and my children are devastated. Two grandfathers gone in 4 months. It's gonna take them some time to get used to the idea. RIP, Boonie. We should know the arrangements later today.

Milady works tonite and I'll be without adult supervision.

I paid my deer lease fees today. Do you realize that in 4 months we start deer hunting again? Times a'wastin' boys! We gotta get ready to put venison in the freezer. I'm looking forward to doing more hunting than I did last year. I didn't even get to see Junior last year, which isn't like me at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Condolences on your former father-in-law passing.
My friend and sometimes hunting buddy's grandmother passed away last Saturday. She was 85.

Termite