Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday Church

I went to church this morning, as is my habit. 22 brave souls assisted me in butchering the hymns.

That's a fairly good turnout for a June sunday morning. Folks on vacation, folks traveling, makes for a small worship service. I know that my mother is traveling this morning or she would have been there. I'll be traveling next weekend and won't be at services.

This is Milady's weekend to work. She works nights and sleeps days, so the house is quiet. I really need to mow the lawn, but that'll just have to wait until she wakens.

Accuweather is showing a high today of 97 F with a heat index of 109. Summer has arrived with a vengeance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something I would like. I wish I was in a position to take it off your hands. Of course, the politics of the state sort of put me off. Can't be much worse than NC though.

Anonymous said...

ACK! this was supposed to be a comment to the "Selling Land" post.