Friday, June 15, 2007

Another First

I did something today I've never done before.

I put $13.00 worth of gasoline in a motorcycle.

Dammit.

In other news, we're taking a trip this afternoon. Milady and I are taking one set of grandkids to Gulfport, MS. Earlier this year we realized that some of the grandchildren have never seen the ocean. Some portion of a grandchild's education is best reserved to the grandparents and this is ours. We're going to take one set this weekend, and the other set two weeks hence. In each case, one parent is coming and yes, Grandma and I have a room separate from the children.

They've been playing hard outside and doing a lot of swimming in our pool, so they're brown as pecans. I don't think that we have to worry much about sunburn, but Grandma has purchased bulk quantities of sunscreen.

I'll take the camera and try to do a little blogging on the road, but don't count on it.

Y'all have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

oyster said...

You too! Have a happy Father's Day.

Anonymous said...

When I first got my VW I was only able to put $10 worth of gas in it, now I can get $40 worth in.
More time between fill-ups, right?