Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day

Today is Mothers Day, and to all you Mothers out there, Happy Day!

I took care of my Mother earlier, and wish her every happiness. However, my sisters seem to have some confusion. As we were finishing lunch, one sister asked "Are you doing anything special for your wife today?"

Me: "Why would I do that? Today ain't wife's day. It's Mothers Day. I know who my Mother is. My wife ain't her."

Sister: "But she is a mother."

Me: "Yeah, you right. And her son needs to take care of that, doesn't he?"

Every day at my house is Wife's Day. Every day but one. And that is Mothers Day.

Go hug your Mother and thank her for not drowning you when she had the chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, praise to mothers.
Yes, I told my wife that she is a wonderful mother to our children.

The gift I bought for my wife, I ended up selling to my youngest son late Saturday night. I didn't make a profit, but I almost cleaned out his "allowance stash". Maybe next year he'll learn.

Probably not.