Friday, July 14, 2006

Rolling Victory

The jedi tankers over at the Tanker Brothers are hosting a little victory fast. In a pie-in-your-face move against ole Whatshername, he is putting together a band of stalwart bloggers to host a rolling hunger strike in support of victory in the War on Terror.

We all know this war won't be won in a day. Hell, we're almost five years into it now. All around us, terrorism is sucking it's last gasp. One province in Iraq is fully trained-up and we released the security back to the Iraqi forces. Hamas is being dismantled. Hezbollah has pissed off the wrong people. India is standing proud against terror. Ole Osama ain't leading many victory parades. Jordan announced that their jihadis are chomping to go to Iraq to be martyrs, and I'm sure the coalition forces will be happy to oblige them. There will be dark days ahead and we will suffer setbacks, but we're winning.



In support, I have signed up for Rolling Victory. It's the least I can do.

However, we still have to train our younger soldiers. I have directed Master Gunner to complete a DA Form 6 and post it so folks will know when their duty falls. Master Gunner is going to make a fine First Sergeant one of these days and he needs to learn how to do the paperwork. I am proud to stand beside him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll jump on-board and fast during the time my fork is moving from my plate to my mouth.
It's all cumulative, right?


Flintlock Tom