Thursday, July 28, 2005

Long Weekend

Due to the uncertain nature of Milady's profession, we haven't had much time to ourselves. I just got a call from her, and she is off for three days starting tomorrow.

We are outta here! She said Vicksburg, and it is my job to find a hotel, some attractions, and (most importantly) antique shops. Milady loves antique shopping and sometimes we spend entire days wandering through shops, looking for that one absolutely perfect item. I have a small collection of decanters that I am trying to augment, and I am always on the lookout for antique police badges. They are few and far between, but I keep looking.

So, if you don't see any new posting this weekend, that is because PawPaw and Milady are out of town.

1 comment:

Kelly(Mom of 6) said...

I hope y'all have a very wonderful weekend!!!