Monday, July 18, 2005

I remember

I remember sitting on my front porch, drinking beer with my father-in-law and brother-in-law. It was a quiet Sunday afternoon and we were sharing a twelve-pack and watching the traffic go by while we discussed hunting and dogs and other country topics.

My dog, a big Catahoula Cur, walked up on the porch, plopped down, and started licking himself on his genitalia. The conversation came to a screeching halt while we watched the dog.

My brother-in-law, a dedicated bachelor, broke the silence. "Ya know, I've always wished I could do that."

My father-in-law cleared his throat. "Well, son, you can if you like, but I believe that dog might bite."

2 comments:

oyster said...

Ha ha ha! Oh what a good laugh!

Nice one, D.

Ozark Nick said...

ROTFLMAO!

That's a great story!